The Follow Ups extension for WooCommerce allows you to build email templates to send single emails to customers and automate your email marketing to acquire new customers.
WooCommerce Follow Up Emails
Keep customers, students and prospects engaged with less work and manual effort
Do you always remember to send a personalized email to follow up with customers? Do you know who your best customers are and continuously nurture them towards an additional purchase or ensure happiness with their last one? Do you want to know when a student is falling behind or has not yet taken a quiz? Do you add new content and communicate this to your audience? Do you segment your mailing lists based on interest?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, Follow-Up emails will change your business for the better. The Direct Marketing Association reports that email marketing ROI is $43 for every dollar spent, making it the most effective marketing channel for driving sales.
Social media is all the rage, and with Follow-Ups you are not left behind. It has yet to become the direct sales driver that emails are proven to be, but it is extremely powerful as a marketing tool. This is why Twitter follow-ups are integrated into this plugin.
Follow-ups will better engage your customers and students by creating complex drip campaigns based upon user interests, course and purchase history to drive more purchases and higher engagement, all with less effort across multiple marketing channels.
Follow-Ups allow you to:
- Email and Tweet your customers and prospects
- Track efficacy of your emails (open/clicks/sends/etc)
- Automate your marketing communications, so you can spend more time selling
- Track customer value to enhance knowledge of your customers
- Stay abreast of your students’ progress, and communicate updates
- Create reminders to ensure no communication is missed
- Optimize your email marketing spend with no outrageous monthly fees
- Create and manage mailing lists to get a complete 360-degree view of your email marketing
- Customize templates for each campaign (or even email) to ensure emails look great on every device
- Personalize your emails with built-in variables and merge tags, as well as support custom variables
- Enhance the WooCommerce email system and integrate it into your marketing plan
Simple email creation
Follow-Ups use the WordPress editor to create your emails, which means you do not need to learn anything new. Know how to write a post? You can write an email!